Residence- ISRAEL, Petah-Tikva
Responsibility: Responsible for the company’s global sales. Develop new markets, maintain and maximize the sales potential of existing customers.
Description & Key duties:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Coordinate distributors, end customers (external environment), and pre-sales and account manager (internal environment) to maximize the sales potential
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives (future task)
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Meeting sales targets in a territory (bookings, revenues), prepare and manage forecasts, controlling performance and profitability.
- Conduct Market analysis and competitor’s knowledge.
- Provide quality and innovative solutions to the customer
- Lead the deal process, offers, negotiation, and closure
- Working under aggressive sales goals
- Develop and maintain relationship with KOL in assigned markets
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
Required experience and skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of global sales experience in the medical field.
- Nuclear medicine –an advantage.
- Proven experience with Distributors searching, recruiting, and managing, including recruit.
- Proven experience in distance selling
- Proven experience in international /Global company
- Education: Sales/marketing education.
- Fluent Hebrew and English written and verbal communication skills.
Spanish- An advantage
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Contract/commercial negotiation experience
- Proven experience in markets analysis, understanding market needs.
- Sales-driven and ability to present solutions to doctors
- Team spirit but able to work independently.
- Capable of performing with a small staff and shared resources.
- Strong presentation and sales skills, enthusiastic personality, self- motivated, Entrepreneur
- High communication and inter-personal skills, assertiveness, and responsiveness
- Ability to plan, lead and execute complex processes, including from the distance
- Aggressive problem-solving attitude
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and results oriented
- Independent and hard working
- Willingness to travel.